Borsari Orange Ginger Seasoning
Borsari’s ORANGE GINGER SEASONING is pure sea salt that is infused with fresh basil, rosemary, garlic, orange peel and balanced with ground pepper, nutmeg and ground ginger. The ORANGE GINGER SEASONING blend is crafted in small batches and slowly cured after an age-old Bolognese recipe. Use the ORANGE GINGER SEASONING blend for fish, poultry, vegetables, salads, and in recipes with an Asian flare. It works perfectly for sautéing, roasting, pan frying and grilling. Add it to soups and sauces as a corrective seasoning. The innovative stackable packaging saves counter space creating a “tower of flavor” in a small footprint.
- Grilled, Pan-Fried, Roasted or Broiled Fish (Salmon, Tuna, Swordfish, Etc) or Pork: Moisten all sides of meat with olive oil. Rub Borsari on all sides and cook as normal.
- Roast Chicken: Rub bird with butter or olive oil. Generously sprinkle/pat Borsari all over entire bird. Salt cavity with Borsari. Roast as normal.
- Chicken Breasts and Pieces: Generously season flour with Borsari. Roll chicken in seasoned flour and shake off excess. Roast, broil, or pan fry as normal.
- Tossed Salad, Vegetables, Pasta, Sauces, Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Olive Oil for Dipping: Sprinkle on to taste.
Orange Ginger Seasoning Salt Details:
- NET WT: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Sea salt, garlic, basil, rosemary, black pepper, orange peel, nutmeg. (No Preservatives, No MSG, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan)