Gluten-Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO
The Authentic Foods Garbanzo Flour is a protein-rich flour made from dried chick-peas (garbanzo beans). It can be used in many different ways including the following:
- Garbanzo Flour can be combined with other flours to provide vegetarian fare.
- Garbanzo Flour is commonly used throughout India and in many cuisines of North Africa and the Middle East to make pancakes, pizzas, dumplings, soups and stews. You will find many recipes using Garbanzo Flour in cookbooks from these continents.
- Garbanzo Flour can be substituted for soy flour in most recipes.
- Garbanzo Flour is a good replacement for wheat flour to thicken up soups or sauces. Try adding a little garbanzo flour to some of your own personal recipes for a wonderful high protein-fiber, nutty flavor.
- Garbanzo Flour is great for making hummus, falafels, breads, rolls and muffins.