Garbanzo (Chickpea) Flour Fine - 1.25 lb
Regular price $12.99
The Authentic Foods Garbanzo Flour is a protein-rich flour made from dried chick-peas (garbanzo beans). It can be used in many different ways including the following:
- Garbanzo Flour can be combined with other flours to provide vegetarian fare.
- Garbanzo Flour is commonly used throughout India and in many cuisines of North Africa and the Middle East to make pancakes, pizzas, dumplings, soups and stews.
- Garbanzo Flour can be substituted for soy flour in most recipes.
- Garbanzo Flour is a good replacement for wheat flour to thicken up soups or sauces. Try adding a little garbanzo flour to some of your own personal recipes for a wonderful high protein-fiber, nutty flavor.
- Garbanzo Flour is great for making hummus, falafels, breads, rolls and muffins.
Gluten-Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, and Non-GMO.